1. KOREAN AIR CARGO COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on the user's device (e.g. computer, phone), and used by Korean Air's website to send information to the browser of the user and allowing the browser to return information to the original website (e.g. user session ID, choice of language or a date).
- There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies which disappear as soon as the user leaves the website ;
- Permanent cookies which remain on the user's device until they expire or until the user deletes the cookies using the browser settings.
- In any event, cookies will not remain more than thirteen months on the user’s device.
- Korean Air Cargo's website uses below type of cookies
- Session cookies
- These cookies are used to identify logged in user by providing temporary identification token. The token is used to retrieve and display relevant information in the portal site.
- By disabling the use of such cookies, you will not be able to properly login, and utilize Korean Air Cargo's website features.
- Personalization cookies
- These cookies are used to enable Korean Air Cargo's website to remember your choices and preferences and to provide you with a better and personalized user experience.
- By disabling the use of such cookies, you will not be able to be provided with a content adapted to your previous choices and preferences relating to Korean Air Cargo's website features.
- Session cookies
You can block cookies by activating the settings on your browser that enable you to refuse the settings of all or some cookies.
- In the tools menu, select "Internet options"; Click the privacy tab;
- You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed:
- Block All Cookies
- Medium High
- Medium (default level)
- Accept All Cookies
- In the settings menu, select "advanced settings" at the bottom of the page;
- Select the "content settings" tab in the privacy and security section;
- In the tools menu, select "Internet options" (MAC users, go to the Firefox menu & select preferences);
- Select the privacy tab in the options box;
- From the dropdown choose, "use custom settings for history".
- This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tick-box.
- In the settings menu/Safari menu, select the "preferences" option;
- Open the "privacy tab";
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
For further details, please contact Korean Air office at origin or destination airport.